Hiker Public Profile
I like to hike in San Francisco
Organizer for These Hiking Groups
- test group
- Group description: Group for testing
Member of These Hiking Groups
- San Francisco Hiking Group
- Group description: Scenic hikes and challenging rock climbing along the Bay with views of the Pacific Ocean, Golden Gate Bridge, Presidio, and Sausalito. Good way to make friends with San Francisco locals and enjoy some good hiking!
- Experiment Hiking Group's Page
- Group description: Creating an experimental hiking group. This group's hikes are tough :)
- Hike Mammoth Lakes!
- Group description: wish to create hiking groups that will explore the Mammoth Lakes Basin area. Various established hiking trails from beginner to high altitude conditioned trail hound! Contact me on Twitter or Myspace @SierraJewel! Lets go hike!!!
Hikes attended by Alex
- Windy Hill dayhike
- Hike description: Here's a great hike starting near the town of Portola Valley, then heading up to the top of Windy Hill near Skyline Blvd. Mostly shaded. Bring lunch and beverage, and adequate clothing as it will probably be cold, especially at the top. Meet:10am at Edgewood Rd. & I280 Park & Ride 10:15am at the park at the main parking lot on Portola Rd. in Portola Valley (gate WH05) contact Bruce about carpooling from Cupertino firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-253-1514
- Stewart Falls
- Hike description: VP hikers, This Sunday Bruce and Conley will be leading a one-way hike from Aspen Grove to Sundance area. Hiking is downhill and you will pass by Steward Falls. I will not be on the hike because I'm working Sunday. DOGS: Call Bruce to see if he is allowing dogs. LENGTH: Unsure DIFFICULTY: Moderate ELEVATION GAIN: Unsure LUNCH WITH A VIEW: Don't forget to bring one. MEETING TIME: We will leave the parking lot at 9:00 AM. Come 15 minutes early to socialize. FIRST MEETING PLACE: Meeting at 7200 South and I-15 freeway. If you are heading south on I-15, take the 7200 South Exit. At the light turn left (east), make a quick right onto the Frontage Road. The Frontage Road is between 1-15 and McDonald's. From 7200 South, we get on I-15, drive south and make a stop at 12300 South to meet up with Bruce's group. After regrouping, we all drive to Happy Valley together. SECOND MEETING PLACE II: If you live in the Draper area, meet Bruce at the 7-11 on 12300 South. Exit on...
- ROCK PAPER SCISSORS TOURNAMENT PUB CRAWL - WIN $150 PRIZE ($100 BAR TAB + $50 CASH!)
- Hike description: FREE Pub Crawl! FREE to enter Rock Paper Scissors Tournament! PRIZE: Tournament champion wins $100 bar tab + $50 CASH! DRINK SPECIAL: Get drink tix at the first bar so that all wells & premium beers are $3.50 throughout the night. DRESS TO COMPETE: Gift certificate for best athletic wear. This week, the prize for the champion will be $100 Bar Tab PLUS $50 CASH! RockPaperThing.com will be attending the crawl and is introducing their new online RPS game. They will be awarding the additional $50 cash to the tournament winner! --> Compete in Rock Paper Scissors tournament qualifying rounds while moving from bar-to-bar. Meet new people while earning points to compete in the finals at the last bar. --> Top players from qualifying rounds along with wild card players will compete at the final bar. Champion receives $100 bar tab + $50 CASH! LIKE US HERE: https://www.facebook.com/beerpubcrawl RSVP HERE: https://www.facebook.com/events/175140762606215/ WHEN: Usually every WED...
Hikes Led by Alex
- Ultra Long Hike Which Requires Training
- Hike description: I want to train with some people to do a really long and strenuous hike - maybe around 30+ miles. Maybe find some record to break :) Any ideas?
- Hike Around Central Park Jackueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Hike description: Casual and very light hike around Central Park Jackueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir.
50 Parks Near User Location
- We could not locate any parks near this member.
Cities To Hike Nearby
- We could not locate any cities near this member.
Upcoming Hikes Near Member Location
Hiking Wardrobe Tips